Plenty of Fish, being one of the free and largest dating sites on the internet till now, they are not just a free online dating site but after this Plenty of Fish Review should get more insight to plenty of fish. Overall POF is the best place to meet new local singles. If you are looking for a serious relationship then you may try some other place to find your love, paid dating site is a best place for to look for serious relationship. Plenty of fish attracts a crowd of people looking for a short term relationship or a quick hookup but they are trying to change that and make their site best place for serious relationships. Since creating a account on pof.com is free, there are more men than women; the ratio is somewhat 200 to 1 email. So in POF for every 1 email that a man receives, a woman usually receives about 200 emails. That is a huge number of emails for a woman, so you know that there is a huge competition for men. After the different research and plenty of fish review done, we have following conclusions.
Plenty Of Fish Review or Plenty of Fish Review
Some Pros of Plenty of Fish
- It’s a best for a hook ups or a short term relationship rather than serious relations.
- Its completely Free to create a pof account.
- Thousands of new members every day.
- Less number of dating spam than other free dating sites.
- Easily built interface.
- Great chatting experience and features.
- Interactive POF Forums
- POF Instant Messenger.
Some Cons of Plenty of Fish
- Interface dosen’t look like a professional dating site.
- Not quite good place for serious dating.
- Automatic deletion of profile for no reasons. If you are talking to someone and next all of sudden he/she is no more available on Plenty of fish.
- Some time you may be interacting with married peoples. Most of the time, the profile without photos but not always.