Plenty Of Fish, developed by a Markus Frind a few years ago has been one of the most used dating websites all around. One of the most interesting feature that makes Plenty Of Fish interesting is that it is absolutely free. Millions of people have found their soul mates on Plenty Of Fish and if you are single, you can find yours too.
For having access to all the unlimited services of Plenty Of Fish, all you need to do is just create an account and POF Login. If you are new to POF, register yourself, answer a few questions on the list and you are ready to go. Once you are on Plenty Of Fish, all you need to do is fill in your likes and dislikes along with other interests. You will be then showed up a list of singles who are likely to meet your choices. Using your POF account is quite easy.
In this article, you will find a detailed procedure on How to change your POF password. One needs to change the POF password in order to be more secure. Changing POF password is quite simple. Take a quick look at the following steps to change or modify your password.
- In order to change your Plenty OF Fish password, you must first login to your account by filling in your Username and password.
- Once you are successfully logged in to your profile, click on the edit profile option, located on the top of the menu bar.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page that appears on your screen. You will then find the change password option.
- In order to change your password, you will need to enter your previous password, your new password and your new password again.
- Once you are done, don’t forget to save the changes. Your password will remain unchanged if you do not hit the save changes button.
With these steps you can easily change your password on Plenty Of Fish. Once you have change your password, Login problems are likely to arise if you forget it. It is very important to choose your new password in such a way that you can remember it easily, while it is difficult to guess for others. Here below are a few tips provided that you must keep in mind while changing or modifying your password.
- The longer your password, the stronger it is
- Use a mix of alphabetical and numeric characters. For example: The name of your preschool and your birth date both.
- Choose long phrases with misspellings. A long phrase can be easily guessed but it gets nearly impossible to guess a phrase with a wrong spelling as there are innumerable possibilities to do it wrong.
- Choose a password that is at least six characters long. Currently, the maximum password length on many systems is eight characters, but if you want to add a few more characters to make it easier to remember you can do.
- Use a password that no one but you would ever think of. The best password is one that is totally random to anyone else except you. It is difficult to tell you how to come up with these, but people are able to do it. Use your imagination!
Plenty of fish, renowned as Pof is the sensational online dating site around the globe. However, many of its users are kind of bored to use the site and want to delete their POF account because of the reasons like not finding the right partner, having to create a premium account to enjoy the extra salient features, encountering and witnessing lots of fake accounts, not being replied back by other users and many more. I am pretty sure you are facing one of the above problems and you want to delete the account but don’t know on how to do it, and that is why you are going through this article. So, let get on with the process.
Process of deleting POF account
- The truth is unlike other sites, POF has made an easy way for users to delete their account.
For the deactivation or to delete the accounts all you have to do is open the browser and type the following link or copy the following in the address bar and enter search.
The link is – pof.com/deleteaccountb.aspx.
- On the screen you will the page for the deactivation of your account along with the login box. Actually you need to login the site before you advance through the deactivation process.
- After login, you will need to fill up the form. The deactivation form enquires you to fill up your username, password, reason for the deactivation, how many dates did you go on with Pof users, and would you recommend Pof to others.
- As you finish filling up the form, you will see the notice from the site that state deleting your account is permanent, and deleted accounts cannot be reinstated. Please note that any upgrades or subscriptions are non-refundable and cannot be transferred to a new account. This page will permanently delete your account and remove your profile.
The notice is simple and clear for your understanding. Moreover it state that you can’t try to login back after you delete the account because your account will be permanently deleted.
- Finally click the box “Quit/ Give up / Delete Account “.
Thus, clicking the box will forever and permanently delete your POF account. Yes, there are reasons to delete the pof account but I still believe the site is fun and provides an easy way to find a date. But still if you truly want to delete your account, I firmly think the above steps will help you in deleting it.
Plenty of Fish is an online dating site that helps the users to find the date online. The service is available in almost all part of the world. Sometime some users may not wish to continue the use of Plenty of Fish. In case you find any problems while using Plenty of Fish, you can delete your account too. The process to delete your account in Plenty of Fish is very easy. Follow the instruction below to delete your account in Plenty of Fish.
Steps to delete account in Plenty of Fish
- You will first need to visit the “delete profile page” of the Plenty of Fish. You can access that page through the link http://www.pof.com/deleteaccountb.aspx.
- You will first need to login into your account to delete your account in plenty of fish. In the left middle side of the page, you will see the box, to enter your username and password and click on the button “Check Mail” below that to login into your account.
- You will find the button “Quit/Give Up/ Delete Account” in that page. Click on that button to delete your account. Before deleting the pof account, you will be asked various questions. You will be asked for the reason you are leaving the page, and other questions like how many dates you went through Plenty of Fish and if you would recommend the site to your other friends.
You should remember that the profile is deleted permanently after you delete your profile.The deleted profiles cannot be re opened. Once you delete your profile and if you want to use POF again, you will again need to create a new account. The subscription you made in your deleted account cannot be transferred to a new account. So, it is always better to edit your profile for improvement than deleting the profile. Or you can use the option to hide your account in the Plenty of Fish. This option would be far better than deleting the account properly. After hiding your account, you cannot be searched easily in the POF. You can use your POF account later on.