Changing POF account password for security is very important point to consider for any internet users using plentyoffish.com. General internet users give more priority to internet security only if they are engaged on financial transactions. But I say, you should always know basic features of internet security to stay away from phising sites and other password hacking issues including your social sites login like Facebook login, Google+ login or dating site login like accessing POF or else.
How to make secure internet surfing is key question which requires in depth answer for basic users and some advance level internet users too. While using pof.com you may face problem Changing password of your plentyoffish account profile. In case of POF login, there are two conditions when you may need or require to change your password. One when need of security for your password and secondly if you lost your POF password.
Here are some general POF Password Reseting steps that will help you modify your pof login information:
- To change password at POF.com, you will need to go to Profile Edit section of your user panel or dashboard or go through this link: http://www.pof.com/editprofile.aspx. Please remember you can only change your password through your POF profile once you are logged in to the official website.
- If you want to Edit or Change your Profile Information, do update the required field as per your need. For example if you need to make profile more attractive so that other users can know more about you, write more description about yourself. Also note to choose theme resolution more than 1280X1024 because if you choose less than that standard pof profile resolution you will only see background change and not all.
- You will see password change option there. Enter old password and give your desired new password with new strong password feature. Re-enter the new password for your account and click done. Now are almost done with changing your password of pof.com account.
Changing POF Password without Logging In to PlentyofFish.com:
Now in case if you have forgot your pof account access credentials then you can always go to pof website and reset the password on your email. To reset your pof account password you will need to follow these simple steps given below:
- Open any of the Web browser and go to plentyoffish.com or pof.com.
- You will see POF homepage being displayed with all the registration and other information details for the users.
- You will see ‘Forget my Password‘ link In the POF login section from where you access pof account or you can also directly visit: http://www.pof.com/getpassword.aspx
Things to Remember:
- While changing your password on pof.com, do make sure you are on the right pof.com official website and not other unofficial plenty of fish online dating website. You can only change your password through official POF website.
- Do use good and secured password if you are changing the password inorder to secured with your pof.com account.