Plenty Of Fish, developed by a Markus Frind a few years ago has been one of the most used dating websites all around. One of the most interesting feature that makes Plenty Of Fish interesting is that it is absolutely free. Millions of people have found their soul mates on Plenty Of Fish and if you are single, you can find yours too.
For having access to all the unlimited services of Plenty Of Fish, all you need to do is just create an account and POF Login. If you are new to POF, register yourself, answer a few questions on the list and you are ready to go. Once you are on Plenty Of Fish, all you need to do is fill in your likes and dislikes along with other interests. You will be then showed up a list of singles who are likely to meet your choices. Using your POF account is quite easy.
In this article, you will find a detailed procedure on How to change your POF password. One needs to change the POF password in order to be more secure. Changing POF password is quite simple. Take a quick look at the following steps to change or modify your password.
- In order to change your Plenty OF Fish password, you must first login to your account by filling in your Username and password.
- Once you are successfully logged in to your profile, click on the edit profile option, located on the top of the menu bar.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page that appears on your screen. You will then find the change password option.
- In order to change your password, you will need to enter your previous password, your new password and your new password again.
- Once you are done, don’t forget to save the changes. Your password will remain unchanged if you do not hit the save changes button.
With these steps you can easily change your password on Plenty Of Fish. Once you have change your password, Login problems are likely to arise if you forget it. It is very important to choose your new password in such a way that you can remember it easily, while it is difficult to guess for others. Here below are a few tips provided that you must keep in mind while changing or modifying your password.
- The longer your password, the stronger it is
- Use a mix of alphabetical and numeric characters. For example: The name of your preschool and your birth date both.
- Choose long phrases with misspellings. A long phrase can be easily guessed but it gets nearly impossible to guess a phrase with a wrong spelling as there are innumerable possibilities to do it wrong.
- Choose a password that is at least six characters long. Currently, the maximum password length on many systems is eight characters, but if you want to add a few more characters to make it easier to remember you can do.
- Use a password that no one but you would ever think of. The best password is one that is totally random to anyone else except you. It is difficult to tell you how to come up with these, but people are able to do it. Use your imagination!