In order to use the features provided by Plenty of Fish, you have to first register your account in POF. Plenty of Fish sign up process is not that difficult and it could be done in less than 2 minutes. We have provided you some easy step below that you need to consider when singing up a new account on plenty of fish.
Plenty of Fish Sign Up Process
- Open any browser installed in your computer and type pof.com on the address bar of the browser.
- Wait until you are fully redirected to the Plenty of Fish official page.
- On the page you are redirected, at the right top, you can see “Register” right next to “Help”. All you have to do is click on the “Register”.
- After you click on the “Register”, you will be redirected to Plenty of Fish Sign Up page.
- Now you have to enter some of the information to register a new account on Plenty of Fish.
- At first, you have to provide a Username that will be used every time you login to POF. Note that, Username should be unique which other POF users haven’t used.
- On the second field, provide a strong password that will be easier to remember for future use but other won’t be able to guess and on the next field again confirm the above mentioned password.
- Similarly, you have to provide email address and re confirm it.
- Select your Gender, Date of Birth and country you live in.
- On the next field, you have to give information of you ethnicity by selecting from the list.
- After you completed all the process now enter the letters that are displayed under circles only. These are done to make sure you are a human being not a machine or automated devices.
- Now simply check on “I Agree” box and click on the button which says “Continue!”
- On the next page you have to perform some activities as instructed to complete you plenty of fish sign up process.