It has become a common question that every pof users are asking these days. The simple answer that the officials at plenty of fish provide is that you have broken the rules. With more the 88 million registered users and managing then with just a team of 75 employees, they are trying their best to keep their site genuine, safe for all of its members. The 95% of the total members are looking for the date or to find a relationship, and are also following all the rules of the site. And the remaining 5% are immediately blocked from their site.
Reasons for being POF Account Deleted
- If you are looking for casual sex, then pof.com is not a right place for you. Previously it was allowed for users to look for ‘intimate encounters’ to get registered on Plenty of Fish, it was over a year. Now their accounts are being deleted. So, if you are joining this site for sex, then your account will be deleted as soon as it is notices by plentyoffish.com officials.
- You are already married and not separated, and then your account will also be deleted. If you are in the committed relationship with someone, then is no need of searching for other partners. You may join other online dating sites but not plenty of fish.
- The PlentyOfFish is a renowned online dating site, which has its own sophisticated scam detection system which can easily detect a spammer. 98% of the spam mails are automatically detected by the system and blocked but 2% always gets away.
- If you regular send inappropriate messages to other users, then you can also be victim and get your POF Account Deleted. At first you will get blocked by the users first and if you get blocked in the regular basis then your account will also be deleted.
- POF.com is available is different countries, but logging into pof.com from the country where it is not available, your account will first be flagged and then deleted.
If you have not performed any of the above mentioned activity then your account may be deleted mistakenly, you can send a mail to reactivate your account to Plenty of Fish.