Plenty Of Fish, developed by a Markus Frind a few years ago has been one of the most used dating websites all around. One of the most interesting feature that makes Plenty Of Fish interesting is that it is absolutely free. Millions of people have found their soul mates on Plenty Of Fish and if you are single, you can find yours too.
For having access to all the unlimited services of Plenty Of Fish, all you need to do is just create an account and POF Login. If you are new to POF, register yourself, answer a few questions on the list and you are ready to go. Once you are on Plenty Of Fish, all you need to do is fill in your likes and dislikes along with other interests. You will be then showed up a list of singles who are likely to meet your choices. Using your POF account is quite easy.
In this article, you will find a detailed procedure on How to change your POF password. One needs to change the POF password in order to be more secure. Changing POF password is quite simple. Take a quick look at the following steps to change or modify your password.
- In order to change your Plenty OF Fish password, you must first login to your account by filling in your Username and password.
- Once you are successfully logged in to your profile, click on the edit profile option, located on the top of the menu bar.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page that appears on your screen. You will then find the change password option.
- In order to change your password, you will need to enter your previous password, your new password and your new password again.
- Once you are done, don’t forget to save the changes. Your password will remain unchanged if you do not hit the save changes button.
With these steps you can easily change your password on Plenty Of Fish. Once you have change your password, Login problems are likely to arise if you forget it. It is very important to choose your new password in such a way that you can remember it easily, while it is difficult to guess for others. Here below are a few tips provided that you must keep in mind while changing or modifying your password.
- The longer your password, the stronger it is
- Use a mix of alphabetical and numeric characters. For example: The name of your preschool and your birth date both.
- Choose long phrases with misspellings. A long phrase can be easily guessed but it gets nearly impossible to guess a phrase with a wrong spelling as there are innumerable possibilities to do it wrong.
- Choose a password that is at least six characters long. Currently, the maximum password length on many systems is eight characters, but if you want to add a few more characters to make it easier to remember you can do.
- Use a password that no one but you would ever think of. The best password is one that is totally random to anyone else except you. It is difficult to tell you how to come up with these, but people are able to do it. Use your imagination!
POF is the one of the best free internet-based online dating site. The site is mainly preferred for single person. POF is the free dating site and thousands of user gets registered in a single day. POF has been provided the best online dating services, such as viewing the the user’s profile, send messages as well as view the messages if it was deleted or not. Pof also has introduced mobile apps for android and ios users in 2010. Nearly 70% of user of Pof have been logged in through mobiles according to the records of 2013 on the month of may.
In order to get full access on the services of plenty of fish user must have to login into Pof. And for new user ,they must have to register their account with Plenty of Fish. However Pof have been provide the secured and comfortable environments for users. If incase user don’t feel unsecured of their accounts and they can change their password of POF anytime they need. So if you don’t know the How to change pof password then you need to follow these steps.
Steps on How to Change Pof Password
- Firstly goto http://www.pof.com using your any of your available web browser.
- After a few second , the official page of POF will be open and then click on the “UPGRADE” button on the menu bar.
- After then again you will be redirected to the next page. You can see the text box there where you have type your valid email id and then press on “Submit” button into the blue colored box.
- After this step the reset link POF will send the Reset link into our email address and then we have to click NOT JUNK in order to Remove POF.com from our immensity directory.
- Then just follow all the instruction on how to change pof password after clicking on the link they have provided. Its so simple.
- After completing all the steps your password will be changed successfully.
Plenty of Fish also most of the time abbreviated as POF is a largest online dating site based at Canada. POF has various unique features that lets you to chat with your friend on POF, ask for a date, and view their profile and many more. For making your POF Account Safe and secure, you should change your password every 90 days. Steps to Change POF Password is very simply and easy, for this you all have to do is follow the below mentioned easy steps.
Steps to Change POF Password
- Open any web browser installed in your computer and type pof.com/HelpCenter on the address browser to go to the Plenty of Fish Help Center.
- Now you are landed on the help center of Plenty of Fish where you can see various option related to your POF Profile, messages, Chat or Security along with Frequently Asked Question (FAQs).
- Now we are mainly focused on how to change pof password so, for that click on the link Keep Your Account Secure, under the security headings.
- After you clicked on that link, at the right side, on the bottom, you can see Change your password here link. Click on it and after that you need to type your username, password.
- Now there is a place to enter your old password, after that you need to enter new password and reenter your new password and click on the update button to change your Password. But before clicking on the update button, make sure you entered password correctly on both the fields.
Note that, when entering a password make sure you have at least used 15 letters long password that includes at least a special character, a number and letters. And also make a habit of changing your password every 90 days that would make your Plenty of Fish Account more safe and secure.